Now more than ever, energy efficiency is the name of the game. For 27+ years, we’ve been implementing smart energy solutions through our in-house technical staff with LEED certification, our EMCOR parent, and through key energy-industry partnerships. In the last six years alone, we’ve analyzed, designed, or reviewed energy projects in more than 25,000 facilities–saving our customers over $500 million in annual energy costs.
USM’s energy expertise runs deep–we’re equipped to handle everything from Energy Engineering & Management and Utility Services to Green Energy Generation projects. This includes a full spectrum of capabilities, from recommissioning, LEED certification, and corporate energy management to photovoltaic, fuel cells, and wind power.
A sampling of our market sectors
- Pulp & Paper
- Hi-Tech & Data Centers
USM energy credentials & industry associations
- USM energy credentials & industry associations
- NYSERDA FlexTech Consultant
- NJ Pay for Performance Partner
- Pennsylvania PUC Conservation Service Provider
- ENERGYSTAR Partner
- Member DOE Zero Energy Commercial Buildings Consortium
- Contributing Member California Commissioning Collaborative
- US DOE Save Energy Now Ally Organization
- GSA BPA CPES Holder
- Member USGBC
- Member ASHRAE
Energy Services and Cost Savings
To help our customers use energy most efficiently and realize the greatest cost savings, we recommend appropriate technologies based on their specific energy needs. These may include:
Energy Monitoring – energy-use alarms help identify problem sites immediately for savings up to 15%
Project ID Streamlining – low-cost first step for organizing projects based on payback range
Field Measurements – three-step energy audit with follow-up wireless monitors to track operating conditions
Why USM for energy services?
- 27+ years of energy expertise
- Focus on green energy solutions
- AEE-Certified Energy Managers
- Certified Energy Procurement Professionals
- LEED-Accredited Professionals
- PhDs & Masters Degrees in Engineering, Engineering Management, and Business Administration
- Vendor-neutral for totally objective analysis
- Access to EMCOR’s depth of national resources
- Professional, Industrial, Design/Build services
The EMCOR connection – another plus
USM is backed by EMCOR for Fortune 500®-caliber mechanical, electrical, construction, and facilities maintenance resources that allow us to assist with several key services–from fire safety and lighting issues to HVAC and plumbing.
What can we do for you?
Call us at 800-355-4000 or email us